EUPATI Open Classroom Webinar
Partner Public involvement Webinar
Wednesday, 15 December 2021, 1pm to 2pm
The EIT Health funded ‘EUPATI Reload’ project (2020-2021) aims to increase the effectiveness and the reach of the EUPATI Patient Expert Training Programme in medicines research and development. This webinar is an opportunity to reflect on the past year’s activities and share developments within our ever-evolving EUPATI Open Classroom (https://learning.eupati.eu/). It is also a chance to celebrate the work of all the partners and contributors who have made the project a success!
- 13h00-13h05 Welcome (Cora Scholten, Bayer and Maria Dutarte, EUPATI)
- 13h05-13h15 EIT Health update (Jeff Wilkesmann, EIT Health)
- 13h15-13h25 Reflections from a EUPATI Fellow (Natacha Vaz Liti, EUPATI Fellow)
- 13h25-13h35 Reflections about the transformation of the EUPATI Patient Expert Training Programme (Matthias Gottwald, Bayer)
- 13h35-13h45 New Modules: Medical Devices & Digital Health (Paula Wray, University of Oxford & Medtronic)
- 13h45-13h50 EUPATI Open Classroom – how does it work (Ieva Lukase, EUPATI)
- 13h50-13h55 Q&A
- 13h55-14h00 Closing remarks (Maria Dutarte, EUPATI)
The EUPATI Open Classroom is supported by the EUPATI Reload project, funded by EIT Health. EIT Health is supported by EIT, a body of the European Union.
Click here to register. (Via Zoom)